This keto chicken stir fry recipe is quick, easy and delicious. It’s perfect for a quick lunch or dinner, taking just 20 minutes to make. Its packed with essential nutrition like vitamin A & C.
Keto Chicken Marinade Ideas
Marinading chicken is one of the best ways to add flavour to your chicken stir fry. There are many tasty combinations you can make and try. So if you fancy spicing up your keto chicken stir fry, try some of these tasty combos.
* Be sure to check the labels of these products before buying to make sure they are low carbohydrate versions.*
- Soya marinade – 2 tbsp Soya sauce | 2 tbsp Sake | 1 tsp Oyster sauce | 1 tsp Rice wine vinegar
- Tom yum marinade – 1 tsp Ginger, minced | 2 tsp Fish sauce | 1 tbsp Lime | Chillies | Fresh coriander
- Miso marinade – 1 tsp Miso paste | 2 tbsp Sake | 1 tsp Rice wine vinegar
Keto Side Dishes
This keto chicken stir fry recipe can either be served for 1 person without sides or for 2 people with sides.
In many supermarkets these recipes can be bought pre made. If you haven’t seen them before or cannot find them I have linked to a recipe for each below.
More Low-Carb Recipes You May Like…
Keto Chicken Stir Fry
- 2 Mixing bowls
- Vegetable Oil
- 2 Garlic minced
- 1 tsp Ginger minced (10g)
- 2 Bell Pepper red & yellow
- 100 g Green Beans
- 2 Chicken Breast finely sliced
- 15 ml Soya sauce
Stir Fry Sauce
- 50 ml Dashi or Vegetable stock
- 20 ml Soya sauce
- 1 tbsp Rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp Cornflour
- Chilli flakes optional
- Spring Onions sliced
- Coriander sliced
- In a mixing bowl, mix the chicken with 15ml of soya sauce. Set to the side for later.
- In another mixing bowl, mix together the stir fry sauce ingredients. Set to the side for later.
- Heat a large deep sauté pan over medium high heat for 1 minute. Add vegetable oil, garlic and ginger and stir it around the pan frequently for 30 seconds. Add the chicken and stir fry for 2-3 minutes, making sure all the chicken is seared. Transfer the chicken to a bowl. Then place the pan back onto the heat.
- Add peppers and green beans and cook for 3 minutes. Once the vegetables are al dente and slightly charred. Return the chicken to the pan and add the stir fry sauce. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until the sauce has thickened.
- Serve with a sprinkle of spring onions and coriander and keto side dish.